Download Recipe: Chicken Chili Recipe
Cook Time: 1- 1.5 hours
1 Cans Pinto beans (Drained in a colander and Rinsed under cold water until water runs clear)
1 Cans of Black beans (Drained in a colander and Rinsed under cold water until water runs clear)
1 Cans of Kidney beans(Drained in a colander and Rinsed under cold water until water runs clear)
1 Cans of Corn (Drained in a colander and Rinsed under cold water until water runs clear)
1 Cans of Diced Tomatoes (Do not drain)
1 Cans of Stewed Tomatoes (Do not drain)
4 Cups of Chicken Stock
2 Chicken Breast (Defrosted or fresh)
1 Packages of Chorizo Sausage (total 10 sausages, break apart)
2 Tablespoons Cumin
2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
2 Tablespoons of Dried Cilantro
2 Tablespoons of Ground Sage
2 Bay Leaves
1 Tablespoons of Pepper
1 Tablespoons of Sea Salt
4 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
1/2 Onions (diced)
3 Tablespoons of Avocado Oil
1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons of White wine vinegar
1 Small container of Sour Cream
1 Bunch of Chopped Fresh Cilantro
1 Small Cans of Diced Jalapeños
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Salt and Pepper to personal taste
1 Large Stock Pots
1 Large Saute Pan
3 Wooden Spoons
1 Chef Knife
Forks to shred chicken
1. In a large pot add Chicken Stock.
2. Bring stock to a boil. Then turn the heat to low and simmer.
3. Add chicken breast and cook for one hour or until chicken pulls apart easily with a fork.
4. Remove chicken from pot and place on a cutting board.
5. Using forks pull chicken apart to make shredded pieces.
6. Add to Chili before serving
1. Heat a large sauté pan over medium- high heat.
2. Squeeze sausage out of casing and add to hot pan.
3. Using a wooden spoon or spatula stir sausage until thoroughly cooked. (Will be brown no pink)
4. Remove from heat.
5. Reserve and add to chili with shredded chicken.
1. In a large pot heat 3 tablespoons of avocado oil over medium high heat.
2. Once hot add garlic and onions and cook until onions are translucent (See through)
3. Add chicken stock, all beans, dice and stewed tomatoes and spices.
4. Stir together and put lid on and cook for 30 minutes
5. Remove lid and continue to stir every 10 minutes.
6. Reduce the liquid down until it meets with the beans about 20 minutes.
7. Taste to see if beans are soft, if not continue to cook.
8. Once cooked add shredded chicken and mix together.
9. Add 1 handful of shredded cheese and mix again
Enjoy and Happy Cooking