Download Recipe: Smoked Salmon Breakfast Hash Topped with Over Easy Egg
Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
2 cups of pumpkin (chopped, small dice)
1 large potato (chopped, small dice)
6 white button mushrooms (sliced thin)
1 yellow onion (sliced thin)
2 tablespoons of Rosemary (minced)
4 tablespoons of chives (chopped small)
1 smoked salmon fillet (6 oz broken up into small pieces
2 tablespoons of avocado oil
2 tablespoons of butter
1 large cast iron pan
1 small sauté pan
1. In a cast iron pan heat oil over medium high heat
2. Add onions and mushroom. Cook for 10 minutes until slightly caramelized.
3. Add rosemary and pumpkin, cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Add salt, pepper, chives and salmon, toss gently together.
5. Remove from heat
1. Heat small sauté pan over medium heat.
2. Add butter, melt and crack egg into pan
3. Cook for 5 minutes or until desire doneness
1. On a plate add salmon hash top with egg.